RP286

The FireMonkey Low Code App Wizard has problem on Delphi 11.1

The FireMonkey Low Code App Wizard works fine on Delphi 11 (in RAD Studio 11). The generated project runs without issue.

However, after upgrading to 11.1, whenever I run any generated project by the wizard, I got an error, like this:

1466643939_Duplicatesnotallowed.thumb.jpg.87c0ffd0667c146d3580c2b017a03191.jpg

After using the debugger to trace the error source, I found that when the program runs to this line (in the function TScreenOrientationMonitor.GetScreenOrientation in Model.Types.pas) the error will be raised.

ErrorLine.thumb.jpg.e99b2971f03823cbf9c3f82c2f3ce4bf.jpg

Since I'm new to this wizard, can anyone please share any clue with me?

Thanks a lot.

Hello! I have exact same issue here. After these two months I presume someone else already has the way out. Please share. Thank you!

Haven't checked the sources:

I would assume that the SubscribeToMessage() is called twice, with using the same event handler.

That should not be allowed, from the EListError error above.

So you could try to move this line to a position where it is only called once per lifetime of the app, during initialization ( in TScreenOrientationMonitor.Create for example, if that exists in the source ).

On 5/12/2022 at 1:38 PM, Sidney said:

Hello! I have exact same issue here. After these two months I presume someone else already has the way out. Please share. Thank you!

Edited by Sidney
the information was not correct

In the main form, in the FormCreate event, comment the two last line at the end of the prodcedure

//  if FLandscapeOrientationMonitor.ScreenOrientation = TScreenOrientation.Landscape then
//    DoOnLandscapeOrientation;

It works then.