Darrel Christenson

Potential long term full time job programming using the Delphi development environment

This offer is open to people in North American time zones, so primarily the US and Canada.

You should have a degree in Computer Science or related techincal degree and have used Delphi for at least several years working with SQL database engines.

This is a full time work week position, fully remote, and if you're happy and we're happy it could last as long as both sides want.

There is no fancy schmancy coding involved as in no significant web or mobile device work.

It's desktop database applications for a niche Point Of Sale suite of software against MySql for the most part, though here and there we use Advantage, SqLite and MS Access.  We even still process text files on a regular basis.

Message me with your resume and I/we will get back to you sometime this weekend/first of the week to acknowledge receipt of your paperwork and after that we'll contact the people we have an interest in.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Darrel,

I am very much interested in this opening. Currently I have put down my papers in my current company and under notice period. Looking forward to start my own Delphi based company remotely in India. I can work in North American timezone for 4 hrs per day.

I love to code in Delphi. Some Delphi work that I have done
https://antonyagustus.wixsite.com/easytenant
https://en.delphipraxis.net/topic/2346-android-mobile-application-using-firemonkey/
https://en.delphipraxis.net/topic/4497-sortlistbox-component/

Please find my linked in profile.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/antony-augustus

Please let me know if you are interested, we can take it forward.

Thanks
Antony Augustus
+91 98406 83806

ANTONY_AUGUSTUS_CV_Engineering_Manager.pdf

Hi Darrel,

According to your requirement, I put at your disposal my knowledge and experience as an Engineer and programmer. I have a great ability to learn new languages and a very good vision in the creation of computer programs. The world of programming is very dynamic and I thank GOD for giving me two ingredients that seem very important to me: "ingenuity" (indispensable to solve day-to-day problems), and of course I can't put aside my “passion” for the programming.

With Delphi I have developed and marketed Client-Server desktop application, multi-device applications with DATASNAP architecture (functional and tested on Windows 10 and Android), implemented with storage systems such as Paradox, Ms Access, MySQL Server, SQL Server, FireBird and Interbase; There are really no limits in programming, to the point that “everything is possible in programming”. In addition to Delphi (Pascal), I have knowledge of languages such as Basic, Fortran, Java, JavaScript, pHp, C, C ++, html, css, XML, among others.

In my experience, due to technological changes and the evolution of the world, I have seen the need to migrate my products and those of a private company, to a more recent version of Delphi, both in the FrontEnd and in the BackEnd, project which I am about to finish right now.

I am a responsible, honest and disciplined person; I currently live in Floridablanca, metropolitan area of Bucaramanga (Santander, Colombia). I have a company in the United States, DANIEL F GONZALEZ P LLC, my Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 88-1930544, through which I can provide my services.

I would like to have a meeting with you, by the means you consider most appropriate, for which I will be attentive to the appropriate date and time for it.

Thanking you in advance for your attention, I await your response and confirmation.

Sincerely,

DANIEL FERNANDO

On 6/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, Darrel Christenson said:

This offer is open to people in North American time zones, so primarily the US and Canada.

You should have a degree in Computer Science or related techincal degree and have used Delphi for at least several years working with SQL database engines.

This is a full time work week position, fully remote, and if you're happy and we're happy it could last as long as both sides want.

There is no fancy schmancy coding involved as in no significant web or mobile device work.

It's desktop database applications for a niche Point Of Sale suite of software against MySql for the most part, though here and there we use Advantage, SqLite and MS Access.  We even still process text files on a regular basis.

Message me with your resume and I/we will get back to you sometime this weekend/first of the week to acknowledge receipt of your paperwork and after that we'll contact the people we have an interest in.

Thank you for your time.

CV_Daniel_F_Gonzalez_P_2022_Eng_v03.pdf