Andy1234

iPhoneOS15.X.sdk

Hi! 

Xcode 13 is no longer installed on my old Mac Mini.
When submitting an iOS app to Apple, the iPhoneOS15.X.sdk is already needed.
How to download and install iPhoneOS15.X.sdk from Xcode 12 to the 11th studio?

https://delphiworlds.com/2020/08/using-a-prior-ios-or-macos-sdk-with-delphi/

I want to try the solutions from this article

Please, someone, give me an archive of files: 

• Copy the iPhoneOS15.X.sdk folder from the SDKs folder  C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS15.X.sdk\*.*
  • Export the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\PlatformSDKs\iPhoneOS15.X.sdk

for me to experiment.

Thank you !

Edited by Andy1234

Why do you want to revert to an older Xcode when Delphi works with the current version? Also, if your intention is to deploy apps to the App Store, you're going to need Xcode 13 anyway.

Xcode 13 is no longer installed on my old Mac Mini 2010.

On Xcode 12.0.1 app is assembled with sdk 14.0 version.

The app has been submitted to Apple.
But Apple didn't accept it due to SDK 14.
Only need SDK 15, as I wrote in the first message.
I will inform you about the results of the experiment.

12 hours ago, Andy1234 said:

Xcode 13 is no longer installed on my old Mac Mini 2010.

So is there a problem getting Xcode 13 re-installed? The article you pointed to is for situations where the new Xcode is not compatible with Delphi but as @Dave Nottagepointed out, it is--so you don't need to follow those directions. Instead, simply upgrade to the latest Xcode to get support for SDK 15. Unless there's some other reason why you won't/can't.

12 hours ago, Andy1234 said:

But Apple didn't accept it due to SDK 14.
Only need SDK 15, as I wrote in the first message

Even if you were to obtain the iOS 15.x SDK, Apple will still reject your app because you're not using Xcode 13, which has been a requirement since April 25th.

It says here that Xcode 13 cannot be installed on my Mac OS version 10.15.4.
I need a version above 12.0.
OS 12.0 does not install on Mac Mini 2010.

Perhaps I misunderstand, but it seems to me that Xcode is needed only for exporting SDK. He does not take any part in the assembly.
I made this conclusion from the fact that the current assembly is going well for me.

The app is sent to Apple for review, but only SDK 14 fails:

ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 14.0 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later." (-18000)

If you manage to find time to make an archive iPhoneOS15.X.sdk and registy, I would still like to try.

Thank you !

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by Andy1234

19 minutes ago, Andy1234 said:

It says here that Xcode 13 cannot be installed on my Mac OS version 10.15.4.
I need a version above 12.0.
OS 12.0 does not install on Mac Mini 2010.

Welcome to the Apple money machine :classic_biggrin:

Thats why we are always forced to buy their latest stuff (and nobody really complains).

I'm afraid there is no way out, but I haven't tried with hackintoshs or the like, beside thats illegal.

I have the experience that Apple may control well when it requires real, certified hardware, instead of things like a VM.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Andy1234 said:

Perhaps I misunderstand, but it seems to me that Xcode is needed only for exporting SDK. He does not take any part in the assembly.
I made this conclusion from the fact that the current assembly is going well for me.

The app is sent to Apple for review, but only SDK 14 fails:

ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 14.0 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later." (-18000)

As far as I understood XCode is needed to sign the application (I don't touch those things as I develop only for Windows and just read about other platforms in case I must do some work on them).

3 hours ago, Sherlock said:

Если вам нужен Mac только время от времени или для подписи кода XCode, рассмотрите такой сервис, как macincloud.com.

Thank you, I'll try this case.

But,  😀   I want to try the solution from this case:

Please, someone, give me an archive of files: 

• Copy the iPhoneOS15.X.sdk folder from the SDKs folder  C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS15.X.sdk\*.*
  • Export the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\PlatformSDKs\iPhoneOS15.X.sdk

for me to experiment.

I'm afraid that is a waste of time. It's not just the SDK that is needed here. Code signing by a specific XCode release is checked by Apple as well.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 11:22 AM, Sherlock said:

I'm afraid that is a waste of time. It's not just the SDK that is needed here. Code signing by a specific XCode release is checked by Apple as well.

Fortunately, you were wrong.
Kind people gave what I asked for and everything turned out.

Transporter has successfully uploaded the application to the AppStore.

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andy1234 said:

Transporter has successfully uploaded the application to the AppStore.

I'd be interested to know if it passes review.