guarasemini

Android API31 Rad 11.1

Hello

I tried to send a new app android to my Google Play Console, and when i´ve upload my aab I received a mensage that i need api 31 or more.

I tried to update my SDK and NDK, reinstall etc etc....so...DO RAD Studio 11.1 has support to API 31 ? My delphi has target platform Android 64bit - Android SDK 26.1.1 (same for 32b)

I have this:

build-tools;33.0.0             | 31.0.0  | Android SDK Build-Tools 31 | build-tools\31.0.0
  emulator                          | 31.3.10 | Android Emulator                 | emulator
  extras;google;usb_driver | 13         | Google USB Driver          | extras\google\usb_driver
  patcher;v4                       | 1           | SDK Patch Applier v4       | patcher\v4
  platform-tools                | 31.0.0    | Android SDK Platform-Tools | platform-tools
  platforms;android-31     | 2            | Android SDK Platform 31    | platforms\android-31
  sources;android-31        | 1            | Sources for Android 31     | sources\android-31

myabe you should check the AndroidManifest.template.xml of your project.

and check:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="%minSdkVersion%" android:targetSdkVersion="%targetSdkVersion%" />

On 8/26/2022 at 4:16 AM, guarasemini said:

I received a message that i need api 31 or more.

The message would be that you need to target API level 31 or more. As pcplayer99 inferred, you will need to modify your AndroidManifest.template.xml, by replacing %targetSdkVersion% with the value: 31. You will also need to add an android:exported="true" attribute to the application node in the same file, so that it looks like this:

<activity android:name="com.embarcadero.firemonkey.FMXNativeActivity"
                android:label="%activityLabel%"
                android:configChanges="orientation|keyboard|keyboardHidden|screenSize"
                android:exported="true"
                android:launchMode="singleTask">

If you changed your SDK settings in Delphi SDK Manager to use API level 31, you should change them back to API level 30 unless you want to be stuck with other problems in the manifest (when compiling the app)

• Like 1

I think too it's a pb with manifest. Personnaly, to solve this pb, I built an app multi-platform form scratch, and then "study" its manifest.

Than I had to update the manifest of my app, which has specific attributes, to update it.

It runs fine now.

I changed the variable targetSdkVersion and add "android:exported="true" too. 

My doubt is: all my app android always update automact my manifest template to the api level installed, in that case, level-31. Why delphi 11.1.5 compile to level-30 ? Google console need level 31.

Ill gona try to submit my app with those modifications and wait for embarcadero update.

just for a feedback.

i changed my template manisfest adding api 31 and exported, sended to google play and after 48h still not avaliable. 

I have other 2 app and never took more than 8h.

1 hour ago, guarasemini said:

I have other 2 app and never took more than 8h.

About 4 weeks ago I submitted an update to an app for review on Google Play Store and it took 4 days. After 2 days I queried the delay (which was unusual because the previous updates were available within hours) and they replied that such delays occur from time to time.

just a feedback.

after 3 days goole play store accepted my app. this delay is unusual, but work. 

now waiting RAD 11.2 to fix lots of problens.

thx for all help and advices

• Like 1