FMI64

FireDAC component TFDPhysODBCDriverLink missing

Hi 

I'm using Delphi 10.4 Community Edition and I want to connect SQL Server database using ODBC system datasource.

TFDPhysODBCDriverLink component is missing in FireDAC toolbox tab.

Did anyone know if it can be installed ? As a different package for example.

Thank's for your help

Fred

According to the Delphi 11 feature matrix that's a Architect/Enterprise feature. I cannot check out for Delphi 10.4 but believe it's the same.

Thank's Lajos Juhász

I tried to connect with dbexpress components but SQL Server driver does not appear in the list and I can't set up the connection.

Is there any way to add SQL Server driver in DBExpress driver list ?

1 hour ago, FMI64 said:

I tried to connect with dbexpress components but SQL Server driver does not appear in the list and I can't set up the connection.

Is there any way to add SQL Server driver in DBExpress driver list ?

Do you qualify to connect to the database?

ADDITIONAL LICENSE TERMS APPLICABLE TO RAD STUDIO, DELPHI AND C++BUILDER PROFESSIONAL, PROFESSIONAL WITH MOBILE, COMMUNITY EDITION, AND PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC EDITIONS

In the event Licensee has obtained a RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder Professional, Professional with Mobile or Professional Academic product license then the following terms apply.

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Licensor grants to Licensee as the licensed user of the Product the limited right to use those portions of the Product identified as "dbExpress" and "FireDAC", in executable form only, to access a local database installed on the same machine as the Work. Licensee may not use that portion of the Product identified as "dbExpress" or "FireDAC" in association with a database located on a different machine other than the machine on which the Works are installed.

OK, I will find an other solution ...

Thank's weirdo12

Edited by FMI64