Sherlock

Rio.1 does not save all layout settings

So I wanted to set the layout to the way I'm used to from Tokyo and got everything right and stored it into the "Standard-Layout" via the Moon Symbol in the title bar (strange, but as long as it works...). After restarting Delphi, it gets almost everything right, except for one thing: the side panels are way to narrow. No matter how wide I store them, they end up being the seem narrowness. And the object inspector wont store the separator position (the line between property and value) either. What am I missing, where and how can I fix this?

Expected.png

Unexpected.png

2 hours ago, Sherlock said:

So I wanted to set the layout to the way I'm used to from Tokyo and got everything right and stored it into the "Standard-Layout" via the Moon Symbol in the title bar (strange, but as long as it works...). After restarting Delphi, it gets almost everything right, except for one thing: the side panels are way to narrow. No matter how wide I store them, they end up being the seem narrowness. And the object inspector wont store the separator position (the line between property and value) either. What am I missing, where and how can I fix this?

Same happens here as well, you have to resize it everytime the IDE is restarted.

Edited by GPRSNerd