Sign in to follow this  
Silvio Torres

Delphi 10.4.2 doesn't select customized view in runtime

Hi, all...

I'm using a customized view for Android Phone Samsung A03, but it is not selected in runtime:

Through the use of functions to return the values of physical and logical pixels size of screen, I determined the values to be used in the specifications in DevicePresets.XML.

I created a package .BPL with TDeviceinfo.AddDevice method in a unit, instaled this package, in design time is showed correctly.

In the main form of the application, I added the unit in USES clause.

DevicePresets.XML:

<MobileDevice>
        <Name>SA03</Name>
        <DevicePlatform Default="False">3</DevicePlatform>
        <Portrait Enabled="True" Width="360" Height="706" Top="22" Left="17" StatusbarHeight="0" StatusBarPos="0" Artwork="C:\Desenvolvimento\DelphiSA03.jpg" Mask=""/>
        <UpsideDown Enabled="False" Width="0" Height="0" Top="0" Left="0" StatusbarHeight="0" StatusBarPos="0" Artwork="" Mask=""/>
        <LandscapeLeft Enabled="False" Width="0" Height="0" Top="0" Left="0" StatusbarHeight="0" StatusBarPos="0" Artwork="" Mask=""/>
        <LandscapeRight Enabled="False" Width="0" Height="0" Top="0" Left="0" StatusbarHeight="0" StatusBarPos="0" Artwork="" Mask=""/>
        <Displayname>Samsung A03</Displayname>
        <UserData>True</UserData>
        <FormFactor>2</FormFactor>
        <Thumbnail>C:\Users\Silvio\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\21.0\Thumbs\SA03</Thumbnail>
        <Default/>
        <Hidden/>
    </MobileDevice>

Unit in .BPL package:

unit SA03;

interface

implementation

uses

system.Devices, system.Types, system.SysUtils;

const
  ViewName = 'SA03'; // The unique name of the view, it has to be the same name as the one written between <Name></Name> tags of the DevicePreset.xml file.

initialization

TDeviceinfo.AddDevice(TDeviceinfo.TDeviceClass.Phone, ViewName,
    TSize.Create(706, 360), TSize.Create(706 div 2, 360 div 2), // MinPhysicalSize(max, min), MinLogicalSize(max, min)
    TSize.Create(1459, 720), TSize.Create(1459 div 2, 720 div 2), // MaxPhysicalSize(max,min), MaxLogicalSize(max,min)
    TOSVersion.TPlatform.pfAndroid, 269); //Select the platform and the pixel density.

finalization

TDeviceinfo.RemoveDevice(ViewName); // To unregister the view after unistalling the package.

end.

I'm forgetting something?

Thanks in advance!