schaumermal

Error Message after Update to 11.2

Hello, everyone, I have upgraded from 11.1 to 11.2. Uninstalled 11.1 and then installed 11.2. If I now try to compile an existing project OR a new empty project for Android, this also runs completely. However, in the last step (transfer to the mobile phone) I get the following message:

Prozess kann nicht erzeugt werden: Serving...

All files should be loaded. Notifying the device.

Performing Incremental Install

Failure [INSTALL PARSE FAILED MANIFEST MALFORMED: Failed parse during install Packagell: /data/app/vmd12079946750.tmp/base.apk (at Binary XML file line #51): com.embarcadero.firemonkey.FMXNativeActivity: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that an explicit value for android:exported be defined when intent filters are presePerforming Streamed Install

adb: failed to install C:\Users\Kai\Documents\Embarcadero Studio\Projekte\Apps\Zeiterfassung Android64\Release\Zeiterfassung\bin\Zeiterfassung. apk failure [INSTALL PARSE FAILED MANIFEST MALFORMED: Failed parse during installPackagell: /data/app/vmdl1760367541.tmp/base.apk (at Binary XML file line #51): com.embarcadero.firemonkey.FMXNativeActivity: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that an explicit value for android:exported be defined when intent filters are present]

The uninstall didn't remove the AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0 folder. Delete the AndroidManifest.xml file in that folder, and restart Delphi. You'll also need to delete the AndroidManifest.template.xml file from your project, and rebuild. 

• Thanks 1

I have the same problem but still have a problem after removing the file.  Compiler now can't find the AndroidManifest.xml in the location.  How do I restore this.

On 1/19/2023 at 2:43 AM, BennieC said:

Compiler now can't find the AndroidManifest.xml in the location

In what location? Please provide the exact error message.

[MSBuild Erreur] Échec inattendu de la tâche "CreateAndroidManifestFile".
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Le fichier 'C:\Users\houss\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\AndroidManifest.xml' est introuvable.
Nom de fichier : 'C:\Users\houss\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\AndroidManifest.xml'
   à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   à Borland.Build.Tasks.Utils.StreamFileCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   à Borland.Build.Tasks.Shared.CreateAndroidManifestFile.genManifestFile()
   à Borland.Build.Tasks.Shared.CreateAndroidManifestFile.Execute()
   à Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(EngineProxy engineProxy, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, ITask task, Boolean& taskResult)

On 3/14/2023 at 1:41 AM, Dave Nottage said:

In what location? Please provide the exact error message.

@houssam1984

the Embarcadero create some folders in "C:\Users\<<windows user>>\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\<< version  nn.n >>" - this folder is used to initialize some default/changed settings!

• you can try backup "C:\Users\WIn10H22\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero" full, and delete it to try a new recreation! (first, close any IDE  opened)

another way, more easy to test is:

• you can run the IDE as a new user, like MSWindows user:
  • on CMD (Prompt command line) type:
    • c:\<<dir where your RAD is installed>>\Bin\BDS.exe -r NewUserName   <--- any name not used yet!
    • ex. c:\myRADroot\bin\bds.exe  -r UserTest    <<ENTER>>
  • then, in your Registry  "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Embarcadero\......." will be created a new key with new user settings!
    • a new IDE will be loaded with all default values, including in  ...\Roaming\Embarcadero\.... folder
  • after tests, you can simply "delete" the key in your Registry or simple "dont use it anymore"
    • if desire use it, just create a shortcut in your desktop like any other to run your IDE!
Edited by programmerdelphi2k
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 5:12 AM, houssam1984 said:

'C:\Users\houss\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\AndroidManifest.xml' est introuvable.

Did you restart Delphi, as per my reply?

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 6:01 AM, Dave Nottage said:

Did you restart Delphi, as per my reply?

yes , i  solved it by reinstalling delphi on another partition

I got same problem now when uninstalling 11.1 and installing 11.3.

Solved by deleting AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\AndroidManifest.xml and the AndroidManifest.template.xml file in the project folder.

Thank you Dave!