Sometime back I asked (in this forum) if Alexandria 11.2 supported Android 13.  I was told yes.  I was skeptical but since 11.3 was going to come out soon I would wait.   Today, I installed 11.3.  To my horror Android SDK 33 was not installed.   I looked into Embarcadero's DocWiki and found this (https://docwiki.embarcadero.com/PlatformStatus/en/Main_Page#cite_note-11.3-1 ) Windows Server 2022, Ubuntu 22, Android 13, iOS 16, and macOS Ventura support require RAD Studio 11.3.   So with that confirmation I knew I had an uphill battle because anytime I tried to build the most basic Android project (blank screen - no thrills), run it in debug mode and try to launch it to my Android 13 device it died and responded with this message [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK].  It could not be any plainer than that.  My Android 13 device needed SDK 33.   As a side note, I looked at some of the comments including changing the targetSdkVersion in the AndroidManifest.template.xml to 33.  Same message occurred.   When I installed the first Alexandria 11 version and noticed that there was no SDK Manager, an alarm went off and I said this is bad.   Where is SDK 33?  Are we suppose to get it from Android Studio?  Or is there a weird work around for this problem?