This is a rather complex issue that I need help resolving. TImage Mouse Move and Mouse Up events are not triggered after showing a modal window from a TMainMenu item, but only when a certain style is applied to the form. Attached is a project for replicating the issue. Mouse events are recorded with incrementing counters. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Delphi 11.2 and running in Windows 10.   Steps: 1. Build for Windows 32-bit and run 2. Select Dark mode with the check box, which will apply the style to the form 3. Click Show 2nd Form in the File menu, which will show a 2nd form as a modal window 4. Close the 2nd form. The main form will regain focus 5. Move the cursor over the image and the counter won't increment   Observations: 1. The Mouse Down event is triggered after closing the 2nd window, but the Mouse Up event isn't. This causes a miss match in the counters. 2. In the default light mode the menu items activate on mouse up, but in dark mode they activate on mouse down. Perhaps the main menu is still owning the mouse up and mouse move events somehow after closing the window because of this? 3. A TMenuBar does not have the same issue, even though its items are activated on mouse down 4. I can't find anything in the style editor for the dark style that I could edit to fix the issue. 5. I could try putting something in the main form's OnActivate event to force the Image to regain ownership of the mouse events, but nothing I try seems to work.   Dark Mode Demo.zip