Sign in to follow this  
TimC

v12.1 Position Toolbar Disappeared

Hello, I am having an issue with RAD Studio 12.1 Tool Bars.  I enabled the Position ToolBar and then attempted to move it.  At which point it disappeared.  I have tried various toggles on/off, restarting the app, restarting the PC, and toggling Workspaces.  But nothing brings the Position Toolbar into view, Does anyone have a suggestion that may resolve the situation?

ADDITIONAL INFO / UPDATE

It occurred to me there are two ways to launch the IDE, DPI Aware and DPI Unaware.  I loaded the DPI Aware version of the IDE and I noticed the Position toolbar appeared on the start screen.  I then loaded a project an it disappeared.  I then toggled other Toolbars and was able to get the Position Toolbard to remain visible.

What I picked up on it that there appears to be a limit to the number of visible toolbars.  I am not sure if that is the case.  At the end of the day, I feel the displaying of the Toolbars in the IDE is a bit wonkey, at least on my end.  

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the size of the Toolbar Icons,  Perhaps through the registry?

I am curious to know if some tweaking in that area would help or worsen the results.

Thanks in Advance

-Tim C.

I can confirm that the toolbar reacts if you have multiple monitors. Another think to look for is a desktop file for the project, maybe you saved it.