JohnLM

Delphi 12.2 Installation Issues - No Android Support and or Missing files and folders and entries under SDK properties (Resolved)

Specs: Win10, Delphi 12.2 - Installing fresh because previous 12.2 installation did not include Android support. 2nd fresh install, same issue. 

I've reinstalled 12.2 but have no android support and when I plug the usb cable in, there is no device -- field is blank. 

Okay, so for sure, I thought I would not have this issue this time around in this latest release, but disappointed that this continues every new version install.  

What can I do?  Please advise.  

196707676_Delphi12.2InstallationIssues-NoAndroidSupportandorMissingfilesandfoldersandentriesunderSDKproperties.thumb.png.69b45c94219b47688513b9ffa2f16b63.png

Edited by JohnLM

Update. . . Success and Resolved.

Thank you @Z Vadim for the solution. 

In order to work, I had to search for the "sdkmanager.bat" file and found here: 

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidSDK-2525-23.0.53571.9782\cmdline-tools\11.0\bin\sdkmanager.bat

I closed down Delphi 12.2, and made sure I was connected to the internet, and went to that folder and ran the following:

sdkmanager.bat "platform-tools" "platforms;android-34"

I now have moble development working for Android for the first time in the 12.2 version.