The .Net DLL/WSDL Import Utility for Delphi is used for importing .Net assemblies as dll files, WSDL or web service XML schema and generates Delphi classes from the types of the imported assemblies.

The Import .Net Assemblies Wizard is used for importing .net assemblies and generating Delphi classes from the types of the imported assemblies.

The Import WSDL/Web Services Wizard is also used for importing Web Service Description language file/url or XML schema that describes a web service and generates Delphi classes from the types of the imported WSDL assemblies.

Features

• Import any .Net Libraries.
  • Import any assemblies from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
  • Import any Web Services Definition Language(WSDL).
  • Uses the Host Class Library and the Framework Class library to host the .net runtime (CLR) and access the imported assemblies or WSDL without registering the .net dll as COM.

ChooseDotNetAssemblies.PNG-320x240.png.bedd8360e36833653ccbe79866ed1db8.png                        DotNetAssemblyTypesSelections.png.1f3d0ce898a8426a487b2f1cb3f4dc93.png                         OutputAndOptions.PNG-320x240.png.b0d6a8c187356dfd24c865de94ef8d4a.png

For more information, go to https://crystalnet-tech.com/RuntimeLibrary/RuntimeLibUtilities.

For more information about the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi (which the .Net DLL/WSDL Import Utility for Delphi is part of), go to https://www.crystalnet-tech.com/RuntimeLibrary/RuntimeLibrary4Delphi

Edited by CrystalNet
Update images

When trying to import a WSDL file i get the following error on the page "WSDL Location an Soap Version":

2019-09-23_12h22_23.png.ea87167b473921fb82cc82c0cf458d09.png

The WSDL is not imported, no output files are generated.

Any hint what to do?

The file you are trying to import is not a wsdl file, hence the error message. You need to specify the wsdl file with extension .wsdl or DISCOMAP file with extension .discomap together with the .xsd files if any exist. You should not import the .xsd file alone. 

No. I did not import a .xsd file. It was a .wsdl file that i had choosen (see screenshot). The selected file was imported by the Delphi WSDL importer before (so i can be sure that it is really a WSDL file)

2019-09-23_13h48_44.thumb.png.1131b97fa5e4b005791198887ed1fe1e.png

Edited by Ralf Kaiser

Sorry for the misunderstanding, can you go to the "C:\Temp" folder and move all the .xsd file extensions to a different folder and try again. I will raise this with our software engineering team to resolve this issue in the coming release but in the meantime remove the .xsd files in the same folder location as the .wsdl file to import.

I am getting different error when i import the wsdl text in the link above. This error is valid.

image.png.00d2337505698f89a5b89c0f277e1165.png

I am having the same issue when i import via Visual studio.

You cannot import from that URL (it is just a sample and i do not think that there is a server running on "example.com"that delivers the WSDL!)

Just save the shown WSDL content to a file and import that file.

Yes that is what I did. If you read my previous message, i imported the wsdl text in the link by copying then wsdl text and saved it to a file with extension .wsdl. You will get the above error message when you import using the utility. You will encounter the same issue if you import the saved wsdl file from Visual Studio. 

Can you import your wsdl file from Visual Studio using the "Add Service Reference..." menu option.?

Let me know of the outcome.