Randall Carpenter

Installation/Uninstallation problems

I truly hope someone can help me with a mess I have.

I have Delphi 10.2.3 installed on the same machine on which I also later installed Delphi 10.4.1.  In other words,  I have Delphi 10.2.3 and Delphi 10.4.1 installed on the same machine. 

I moved some files around and suddenly D10.4.1 would not compile.  I was getting an error indicating TQuickReport.DataSet was not found.  This is a QuickReport component.  Unfortunately QuickReport is no longer supported.  So I have no one at the publisher to ask for help. 

So first thing I did was manually uninstall then reinstall QuickReport.  But I still got the same error.

So in desperation I decided to completely uninstall 10.4.1.  I started uninstalling components first.   I used GetIt to uninstall those packages originally installed with it.  But after uninstalling CodeSite Express, my CodeSite Express is no longer working in Delphi 10.2.3 either.  So I tried to uninstall CodeSite Express from D10.2.3.  It would not uninstall using GetIt.  During uninstallation of CodeSite (using GetIt) I get a message 'A problem occurred during the process".  It will not uninstalll from 10.2.3 but when I try to load D10.2.3 I get the message "Can't load package .....\CodeSiteExpressPkgDesign250.bpl.

Can someone please help me get CodeSiteExpress back into D10.2.3

I will very much appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Randall H. Carpenter