Alexa

Android application cannot be compiled with service (Delphi 10.4.1)

I have the Android SDK set up as in the pictures (DELPHI 10.4.1).
Compiling an application without service works without problems.
I can't create a new service or open one of the standard service examples.
The situation is as follows:
- The android service compiles without any problems. 
- The android service is added to the application project without any problems. 
- When I try to compile the application with service then error occurs.

Why the application with the android service cannot be compiled from the standard setting of the Android SDK in Delphi 10.4.1? How to configure the Android SDK and the whole system so that the android service can be used?

Compilation error from standard example:
[Exec Error] The command ""C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.242.08-hotspot\bin\javac" -d "C:\Users\Alexa.JSPLOZNICA\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\AndroidNotificationServiceDemo\NotificationService\JavaClasses\NotificationService" -Xlint:deprecation -classpath "D:\ANDROID\PlatformSDKs\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-29\android.jar";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\Android\Debug\android-support-v4.jar";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\Android\Debug\fmx.jar" -bootclasspath "D:\ANDROID\PlatformSDKs\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-29\android.jar" -encoding UTF-8 -target 1.6 -g -source 1.6  .\Android\Debug\NotificationService.java .\Android\Debug\NotificationServiceProxyInterface.java" exited with code 3.

JAVA.png

NDK.png

SDK.png