based  on demo code 34  I  wrote this code with the  following  new features    a) create Pythonengine and PythonInOut at run time  b) config pythonengine from an INI file  c) find/exchange  config parameter for different python installations , UNIX systems here in this forum d) set path to python libs  via  this INI file, no need for recompile    Issues  with this  code   a) OS=WINDOWS : text output of python is not shown  in the  memo. Guess this is due to the fact that I create  the  PythonInOut at run time and the  is no property defined ( memo, using FMX or VCL ???) b) OS=LINUX : text output of python is not shown  in the  memo but in the calling CMD Window of this app. Guess a fix of a) will also help here c) pls. share addition setting to python libs like numpy etc.   , what settings  worked on your computer , how to find our the correct parameter  on my computer etc. .......   i added the complete  project, pls. share your improvement  ideas 🙂       the used config file  for windows did not have any  problem calling a few NumPy statements    [PythonEngine] DLLName=python39.dll DLLPath= AutoFinalize=0 AutoLoad=0 AutoUnload=0 RedirectIO=0 UseLastKnownVersion=0 UseWindowsConsole=0     the used config file  for LINUX, simple code runs well, but I failed to set the path to the NumPy lib on the target system    [PythonEngine] DLLName=libpython3.6m.so DLLPath=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ AutoFinalize=0 AutoLoad=0 AutoUnload=0 RedirectIO=0 UseLastKnownVersion=0           Config_linux .ini Config_windows.ini P4Ddemo34Config.dpr demopython34config.fmx demopython34config.pas