My ADO connection doesn’t support Microsoft access database on C++ Builder 10.4 community edition the providers dont include anything that supports: “C\Users\Student\OneDrive\Documents\5010CEN Shoe booking\ShoeBooking.accdb” ‘ACCDB’ could you please help resolve as in tutorials i see a provider that supports ‘ACCDB’ why does my version not have the same provider

20F8B06E-7A98-41BE-B3CB-92123E7AF06E.jpeg

I think that you needs just add the "ODBC driver" for MSAccess +2007... or, install MSOffice, LibreOffice or OpenOffice suites

• Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable
    • https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255
    • This download will install a set of components that facilitate the transfer of data between existing Microsoft Office files such as Microsoft Office Access 2010 (*.mdb and *.accdb) files and Microsoft Office Excel 2010 (*.xls, *.xlsx, and *.xlsb) files to other data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server. Connectivity to existing text files is also supported. ODBC and OLEDB drivers are installed for application developers to use in developing their applications with connectivity to Office file formats.

• create a DSN file and use it on FDConnection (.. ODBCAdvanced params...)
Edited by programmerdelphi2k
  • Like 1