I am having the same issues:
- Delphi 10.4.1 - December Patch applied
- XCode 12.2
- MacOS Catalina
- Installed new PAServer on MacOS
- Deleted "scratch-dir" from PAServer
- Deleted iOS SDK in Delphi
- Reimported iOS SDK
But when i build an iOS App for Release, i also get only "EXPORT SUCCEEDED" and "Failed". Thats very anoying 😞
Some additional informations:
My project is under version control. I checked it out on two different windows machines. Both running the same delphi (10.4.1. all patches applied). Both machines use the same MacBook with the same PAServer. Both Delphi's have the same settings when it comes to the provisioning profiles etc.
Machine 1: everything works like expected
Machine 2: error "export succceed"
So my conclusion is: there must be a difference in the delphi installation
On the machine that isn't working i also did a complete reinstall of delphi and all of its components. I deinstalled delphi, deleted all remaing folders (documents, programmData,...) and also deleted all registry keys. After that i did a fresh install of delphi 10.4..1 and installed all the patches: the result is the same: it didn't work.