Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'mssqlserver'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Delphi Questions and Answers
    • Algorithms, Data Structures and Class Design
    • VCL
    • FMX
    • RTL and Delphi Object Pascal
    • Databases
    • Network, Cloud and Web
    • Windows API
    • Cross-platform
    • Delphi IDE and APIs
    • General Help
    • Delphi Third-Party
  • C++Builder Questions and Answers
    • General Help
  • General Discussions
    • Embarcadero Lounge
    • Tips / Blogs / Tutorials / Videos
    • Job Opportunities / Coder for Hire
    • I made this
  • Software Development
    • Project Planning and -Management
    • Software Testing and Quality Assurance
  • Community
    • Community Management

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Found 1 result

  1. Hello - I think I must just be missing something, but I wrote some code that creates a list of strings setting up a transaction that writes data to a parent table and several child tables, linked by the key generated from the record in the parent table. (We have text files containing disparate data in a single record, all keyed by location and date/time. It had worked but now is not. I have done some editing of the code and tweaking of the table structures, but none I can think of that would cause the issue. The app loads the data from 2 text files into 2 temporary tables that are then queried in the sequence created in the transaction. I get all the records in the parent table, but none in any of the child tables. I'm at my wits end trying to figure out why it's not working. If someone can point me to something, even if it embarrasses me to no end, I'd be ever grateful. I have attached the generated transaction. Thanks. Teri SQLStr_Append.txt