Cirrus22

Why are the .PAS files not showing in PROJECT Pane (and Version Control)

I moved from D10.4.2 (IIRC) to the D11.3 CE. I have already posted about issues with File Version, but here's something that may be correct or not.

This is a DLL. When I view the Project pane in the IDE, it only shows the project, it does not show the related (or any other) *.pas files. There seems no way I can make it show them. For the record, the PAS file is uDbXConnect.pas:

image.thumb.png.f4f27a288bd4150fb8861ae4d75007dd.png

And further, in GIT version control, it only shows the *.dproj, I cannot, within the IDE at least, add any other files (just as I cannot in IDE>Project.

Previously I was using subversion (yes, I know not as good, but at least it worked and was simple). I cannot get subversion to work with 11.3 - that's another issue.

Here's what I see in GIT Commit, only the dproj file. Note I can view all of the non-versioned files, but I cannot seem to get them to add to the GIT version control/repository. Am I supposed to be doing things with GIT outside the IDE, that kinda makes no sense if we are assuming this is Version Control with IDE integration. As noted, with subversion previously, it was relatively easy, this just doesn't seem to work (as I expected it to).

image.thumb.png.001313c3daf5a87ef7def6870c899cc3.png

Does anyone have a handle on what I should do to set this up correctly or can point me to appropriate documentation?

Thanks......

Edited by Cirrus22