IvanilsonR

Kastri and Camera Erro Demo Project

Hello folks

I am using Delphi 11.3 and trying to run the app demo for access camera in Kastri Lib.

BarcodeReaderD11 demo project.

But after run the camera start but show the follow error:

raised exception class ejni with message 'java type jbarcodedetector_builder could not be found'.

I tried many things but can ' t solve.

THank u in advance.

Ivanilson Ribeiro

Delphi Dev

Brasil

Hi all, i've the same issue (java type jbarcodedetector_builder could not be found) i'm using delphi12 and the latest version of kastri.
I tryed Ivan's solution (adding   DW.Androidapi.JNI.VisionBarcode; unit) but still have the same problem.
Thanks
Andrea

3 hours ago, AndrewBlade74 said:

Hi all, i've the same issue (java type jbarcodedetector_builder could not be found) i'm using delphi12 and the latest version of kastri.
I tryed Ivan's solution (adding   DW.Androidapi.JNI.VisionBarcode; unit) but still have the same problem.

Are you using the demo (the BarcodeReaderD11 project should work in Delphi 12) or your own project? If it's your own project, have you followed the instructions as per:

https://github.com/DelphiWorlds/Kastri/tree/master/Demos/BarcodeReader#vision-libraries

12 hours ago, Dave Nottage said:

Are you using the demo (the BarcodeReaderD11 project should work in Delphi 12) or your own project? If it's your own project, have you followed the instructions as per:

https://github.com/DelphiWorlds/Kastri/tree/master/Demos/BarcodeReader#vision-libraries

Hi, 
It's a project of mine, but I realized I forgot this part:

<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="12451000" />

by managing the exceptions on the use of the library I was able to understand what was missing. Thanks for your help 🙂
Andrea

• Like 1