FoxAl

Delphi 10.4 - iOS AppStore "errors occurred in the app thinning process"

I`m deploying an app for the first time on the AppStore, the app has actually been published already in 2021 by another developer previously and I`m putting up a new version, using Delphi 10.4.2
I`ve created the IPA file and sent it to Transporter, got rid of all the issues that kept showing up, however now my App just shows as "Processing" on the TestFlight tab for.a week now, I`ve attempted to contact Apple support and the only response I got was generic:

While processing your iOS app, errors occurred in the app thinning process, and your app couldn’t be thinned. If your app contains bitcode, bitcode processing may have failed. Because of these errors, this build of your app will not be able to be submitted for review or placed on the App Store. For information that may help resolve this issue, see Tech Note 2432.

Any clues? Has anyone else faced this issue before?

Edit:
I`ve attempted updating my MacOS and Xcode to the latest versions (Xcode 15.1) and the Platforms I`ve downloaded ˜iOS 17.2˜, ˜iOS 17.0.1 Simulator˜ and ˜iOS 17.0 Simulator˜, on the Delphi IDE the SDK Versions that display for me now are ˜iPhoneOS 16.2˜ which compiles fine, ˜iPhoneOS 17.2˜, which gives me Framework Library errors when compiling and when I update local file cache it`s too fast and doesn't seem to really download any files from the PA Server, and ˜iPhone Simulator 17.2˜
The IPA file I`ve uploaded last week on the Transporter was built with an older SDK version 14 which I`ve deleted after updating to the ones mentioned above, however I`d need to raise the version number and create a new AppStore version to be even allowed to upload the IPA file again to the Transporter

Very annoying spam filter accusing me.

Edited by FoxAl

12 minutes ago, FoxAl said:

Has anyone else faced this issue before?

Where the app is stuck in "Processing"? - Yes. On multiple occasions. The usual solution is to resubmit using Transporter - you'll have to bump the version of your app (e.g. go from CFBundleVersion value of 1.0.1 to 1.0.2), so that's annoying, but hopefully it'll not become "stuck" this time.

Edited by Dave Nottage

18 minutes ago, Dave Nottage said:

Where the app is stuck in "Processing"? - Yes. On multiple occasions. The usual solution is to resubmit using Transporter - you'll have to bump the version of your app (e.g. go from CFBundleVersion value of 1.0.1 to 1.0.2), so that's annoying, but hopefully it'll not become "stuck" this time.

I'll bump a version and resubmit now that I`ve updated the SDK version too, I hope I can get some feedback from Apple at least, what puzzles me is that even though its stuck as ˜Processing˜, when I asked on their support email they sent me that message about an error on the ˜thinning process˜ so not sure if that is some problem on why its stuck or if I need to do any action on my project, plist info etc

I`ve bumped up the version number in Delphi from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1 and on the Apple Developer website, as it shows:image.thumb.png.a1ed2934cd232410fadf4c163191e0e9.png

However on the TestFlight tab and Transporter I noticed it still shows as if it`s expecting version 2.1.0 somehow?
image.thumb.png.b9f6425e14cb5aec6fc1c5f312ec2cfb.png

image.thumb.png.2b416c987c150e1b32a9e91004f83d4a.png

Anyway, I gotta wait up to 72h to see if its stuck in processing again.