RockWallaby

[dcc32 Fatal Error] F2039 Could not create output file

1 hour ago, MrQNet said:

Looks like there is a new version of Webroot installed!

Haven't checked it out yet, anybody?

I just tried it.  I was able to compile the same project several times in a row. Finally! 🙂

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2024 at 8:00 AM, RockWallaby said:

I just tried it.  I was able to compile the same project several times in a row. Finally! 🙂

Looks like I spoke too soon.  It worked for about a week but now the problem has returned.  Back to square one.

Edited by RockWallaby

46 minutes ago, Brian Evans said:

Have less issues here after moving development directories out of the Documents directory and to a Dev Drive which for good measure is on an Intel Optane 905P SSD.  

Set up a Dev Drive on Windows 11 | Microsoft Learn

My projects directory has always been on my d:\ drive.  Same as my Lib directory.

I can confirm I still have the problem too, and it did work briefly, but now the problem is back.

Ian

5 hours ago, MrQNet said:

I can confirm I still have the problem too, and it did work briefly, but now the problem is back.

Ian

Thanks Ian.  It's good to know I'm not going crazy,

Ok, mine is working fine now.  Apparently, there is a Webroot module that is causing the issue.  They're still rolling out the fix.  Webroot Technical Support remoted into my machine and fixed the issue for me.

2 hours ago, RockWallaby said:

Ok, mine is working fine now.  Apparently, there is a Webroot module that is causing the issue.  They're still rolling out the fix.  Webroot Technical Support remoted into my machine and fixed the issue for me.

Well it ain't working on my machine ver 9.0.35.17

18 hours ago, MrQNet said:

Well it ain't working on my machine ver 9.0.35.17

Yeah that's the version I have too.  The module in question has a different version number.  Contact Webroot support and ask them to remote connect and fix it for you.