silvercoder79

Watch me coding in Delphi on YouTube

As Anders mentioned, people have different learning styles, and some may find watching a video more convenient than reading, especially when time is limited. Demonstrating how to do something can also be very valuable for certain learners.

Regarding the other part of your question:

• My setup is modest, and if monetization were my focus, I would have put more effort into improving it.
  • I'm still far from meeting the criteria for monetization, but that's not my main goal. If I were aiming for monetization, I probably wouldn’t have chosen Pascal/Delphi.
  • Although my channel is Pascal-focused, my experience tutoring has shown that many learners are unfamiliar with debugging or code formatting, which are essential topics. I could also include version control and build systems.

There are also other factors at play, but they're more personal and outside the scope of this conversation. 

18 hours ago, dummzeuch said:

GExperts did not have a Code Formatter in the 90ies. There was only DelForEx by Egbert van Nees (and later a code formatter as part of project JEDI which today is part of the Lazarus IDE).

He donated that code to GExperts in the mid 2000ties and I integrated it into GExperts and over the years improved it (performance on large files more than doubled) and extended it to cover new language constructs that were added.

Sorry. And thanks for the correction!  I cannot remember using DelForEx. It was obviously sometime  after 2000 when someone showed me the GExperts implementation. I remember the JEDI version quite well. Obviously my recollection of history is wrong in this instance.