Hello.
There is a way to avoid download all SDK files from macOS (remote) machine if the corrisponding item is (for mistake) deleted from Tools->Optionts->Deployment->Provisioning form?
Folder with SDK files is still in my windows development PC.
Do configuration file exists to restore pointment to this folder?
Thank you.

3 hours ago, Nicolò Blunda said:

There is a way to avoid download all SDK files from macOS (remote) machine if the corrisponding item is (for mistake) deleted from Tools->Optionts->Deployment->Provisioning form?

Do you mean SDK Manager?

3 hours ago, Nicolò Blunda said:

Do configuration file exists to restore pointment to this folder?

The transfer process does not re-transfer anything that already exists. Even if it did, I expect that would be a problem only if it takes a long time to transfer them.

Yes, I mean SDK manager (accessible from path I wrote).
After upgrade XCode on remote mac I have download new SDK and delete old in SDK manager.
But new XCode generate some issue, so I woud like to point to previous (still present in folder of developement machine) without downgrade XCode from remote and re-transefer his files...

1 minute ago, Nicolò Blunda said:

After upgrade XCode on remote mac I have download new SDK and delete old in SDK manager.

That's a different scenario to what you first described.

2 minutes ago, Nicolò Blunda said:

But new XCode generate some issue..

What issues? 

3 minutes ago, Nicolò Blunda said:

I woud like to point to previous (still present in folder of developement machine) without downgrade XCode from remote and re-transefer his files...

These days Xcode has only the SDKs that are shipping at the time of the release of that version of Xcode.  If you're using the Community Edition (as indicated in your Delphi Praxis profile), it should work with the current version of Xcode anyway, so it might be easier to resolve the issue you mentioned.

• Like 1

Upgrade XCode has erased some file (now, I don't rember name) in mac Library folder, neeeded at linking time.
So, I already cleared old SDK profile in Embarcadero and I clear XCode from remote machine.
Before install old SDK/XCode (working), and download again files to restore Embarcadero deployment profile, I search to know if this oparation can bypass installation of XCode (my backup machine compile and deploy whit old XCode profile (not erased...).