JordanJ1

Kasti for iOS + Firebase Cloud Messaging issue

Hello. 

I am trying to recover my old project with Google push notifications for iOS, but after the transition to v1 of the API nothing works.
I fall upon the Kasti implementation, yet by some reason I dont receiving the token.
I have done everything which is written in the tutorial on the github repo, yet.. no token :|
Could someone with more experience on this help me solve this issue. I am ready to answer / screenshot .. anything.. 

I think the best you could have done is to post in advance what you have tried to do and how far you reached on your implementation, along with technical details as what Delphi version you use, if you test on device or simulator, etc.

Anyway the best you could do to find the culprit on your own is to test with the Kastri supplied demo and/or a blank project, then:
- If that works check what is different between the working project and your old project.

- If that doesn't work then the issue could be elsewhere (Firebase project config, APN certificates, FCM backend giving errors, etc.)

On 8/28/2024 at 6:41 PM, JordanJ1 said:

I fall upon the Kasti implementation, yet by some reason I dont receiving the token.

If you're using the Kastri implementation a token is not being received, the most likely cause is that FMX.PushNotification.FCM.iOS has not been patched correctly. See this section of the readme.