dust259

Can't connect to a PostgreSQL Database using a Traefik reverse proxy

Hi, for a few weeks I'm trying to add Traefik as a reverse proxy into our server setup. I'm using the Devart UniDAC Components to connect to the database. On connect I get the following error:

SSL_do_handshake = -1
SSL_get_error(..., r2) = 5
r2 = -1

Some more infos:

- SSL is active (TLSv1.2 and TLSv1.3 are allowed)

- I added the latest version of the libssl-1_1.dll and libcrypto-1_1.dll

- I tried the ZeosLib, but got the same error (SSL_do_handshake = -1)

- Connecting to the Database or pooler via IP works fine

- Database Tools like PSQL, pgAdmin and dbBeaver can connect to the DB via reverse proxy without problems

- I also build a simple C# application using the NpgsqlConnection which can connect to the DB via the proxy without problems 

- I added the Devart SecureBridge Components to get rid of the dependency on the openssl dlls. But this only resulted in another error (moste likely originating in the TPGConnection):

Connection is closed

- I was able to use the FireDAC components (using the 64bit libpq.dll) to connect to the server. But my application is compiled on 32bit, there doesn't seem to be a current Version of the dll compiled for 32bit (the newest 32 bit one is v10 (depreciated), but can not connect to my server).

- On the server I don't get any logs when the connection is closed. While debugging I sometimes got this error: 

ERROR: ObjectCache.run ProtocolError("Connection broken: InvalidChunkLength(got length b'', 0 bytes read)", InvalidChunkLength(got length b'', 0 bytes read))

I'm in contact with the Devart Support for two weeks now, but they seem puzzled too. I have a few questions:
1. Has anyone faced similar problems when trying to connect to a reverse proxy in combination with TLSv1.2&TLSv1.3?

2. Is it really true that the FireDAC components effectively can not connect to a Postgres Server on 32 bit because there is no current libpg.dll?

3. Can you recommend me an alternative to the Devart components which does not rely on the libpg.dll?

Edited by dust259