darnocian

Sempare Template Engine 1.8.0 and license change to Apache 2.0

Hi,

I am pleased to announce a new version of the Sempare Template Engine - v1.8.0. (https://github.com/sempare/sempare-delphi-template-engine)

The Sempare Template (scripting) Engine for Delphi allows for flexible dynamic text generation. It can be used for generating email, html, reports, source code, xml, configuration, etc.

Changes:

Most notably, license change has been from GPL to Apache 2.0. Commercial supporters are still appreciated for my time, continuous integration, support, etc.

For those that don't know what this is all about, I gave a talk at Delphi Devdays 2024 this year. Here is a link to my talk: 

I'm hoping the Sempare Template Engine still remains one of the more feature rich, easy to use, and most pascal centric template engines out there for Delphi.

Next focus in the development pipeline is native code generation from existing templates to allow you to get native speed without requiring you to make any changes (except including another source file that is auto generated from your templates). Sponsorship is appreciated.

Edited by darnocian
  • Like 2