Sign in to follow this  
Francisco

Full screen with iOS 15

Hi:

I have several apps in the Apple store working well with iOS 15.

However one of them is not running, saying that the developer has to update the app.

We received an email from Apple saying;:

However, if you’ve added UIRequiresFullScreen=YES to your app’s Info.plist in order to keep your app full screen during multitasking, you’ll need to recompile with Xcode 13 and the SDK for iPadOS 15 to take advantage of the full screen size. Test and submit your updated app in App Store Connect today.

I have removed UIRequiresFullScreen=YES. However, tha app is still not working in iOS 15.

I have Dephi 10.4 last version

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

Xcode 11.4.1

I only want to recompile, it seems I have to install Xcode 13 or 13.1. But then I have to upgrade MAcOS 11.3 or posterior. Monterrey is available as upgrade.

Several doubts:

1) So as removing UIRequiresFullScreen=YES is not working, is this the problem or not? is the problem solved recompiling with Xcode 13.1?

2) On a thread I can read Monterrey is not suported. OK? Shoukd I update to Big Sur to use Xcode 13.1?

3) Can I follow with Delphi 10.4 last version?

Thankds in advance.

Hello

I will help you with one of your questions for Monterey

I had a huge issue that I needed to recompile my app but I couldn't use XCode 13 on Catalina, so I updated to Monterey and then used XCode 13 (and 13.1 as well for testing) and all deployed applications were crashing... I has to format my mac to original OS, then install Big Sur manually from USB and use XCode 13.0

I would not recommend updating to Monterey. But, I was using Delphi 11. But I tried Delphi 10.4.2 on Monterey with XCode 13 and it gave the same results, the app compiled and deployed but was crashing when starting.. So I guess Monterey is really not supported.

Delphi 10.4.2 supports Big Sur as well, so I would update to Big Sur instead of Monterey, then you can use XCode 13

• Like 1