Sign in to follow this  
Sergius

Unable to install P4D

I'm using embarcadero RAD studio with Delphi 10.4 Update 2. I have to say I'm not experienced in using/installing 3rd party software, which may be the main reason for the troubles I'm experiencing...

At the begining I had serious troubles installing the component. Finally, following all steps in every tutorial,  it seemed it worked (at least got no errors prompted). However I just have 2 components of P4D installed in my toolbar: vcl.TPythonGUIInputOutput and vcl.TPythonGUIInputOutput. 

If I try to run any single demo there's allways an error as they are using many components that are not installed.

I've tried to run the installer, but allways get the same error: folder doesn't exists

Try to add P4D sources in your IDE or Project's Search path

(it's pretty hard to help you without knowing specific errors, but this is the most likely solution from my personal experience)

2 hours ago, KoRiF said:

Try to add P4D sources in your IDE or Project's Search path

(it's pretty hard to help you without knowing specific errors, but this is the most likely solution from my personal experience)

Thank you, I already did. The things is that most of modules are not being installed. I.e. if I run demo 33 or 34 wich kind of creates a python engine in runtime, it works! But any other example calling the Tpythonengine, doesn't

That's the thing. No any error now when installing. However, only vcl.TPythonGUIInputOutput component is installed, meaning that I.e. there's no TPythonEngine or no TPythonDelphiVar or whatever other component coming with the package... in my palette.