Sign in to follow this  
superc

Python package in Python4Delphi

Hello,

I want use with Python4Delphi the Matplotlib Package; I use miniconda for install all packet with Python 3.10.8 and package numpy, matplotlib for run a example program in VisualStudioCode and works fine.

I Download embeddable version of Python 3.10.8 and copy *.dll and python310.zip in example project Demo01; if I try to run 'import numpy' I receive an error like "no module named 'numpy'";

What is the correct way to display packages in Python4Delphi?

Thanks in advance.

P4D works fine with miniconda distributions.  Read FindingPython · pyscripter/python4delphi Wiki (github.com) for details.

1 hour ago, superc said:

I Download embeddable version of Python 3.10.8 and copy *.dll and python310.zip

There is no need to do that.  If on the other hand you want to deploy python with your application, have a look at this project Embarcadero/PythonEnviroments: Components to simplify the deployment for Python environments for Delphi applications using Python4Delphi. (github.com)

Edited by pyscripter

2 hours ago, pyscripter said:

P4D works fine with miniconda distributions.  Read FindingPython · pyscripter/python4delphi Wiki (github.com) for details.

There is no need to do that.  If on the other hand you want to deploy python with your application, have a look at this project Embarcadero/PythonEnviroments: Components to simplify the deployment for Python environments for Delphi applications using Python4Delphi. (github.com)

Thank you, I setted my test program as 'unregistered version' and inserted  "MaskFPUExceptions(True);" statement on BeforeLoad of PythonEngine; when I'm try to import numpy I receive this error:

"Project Demo01.exe raised exception class EPyValueError with message 'ValueError: failed to parse CPython sys.version: '3.10.8 | packaged by conda-forge | (main, Nov 24 2022, 14:07:00) [MSC v.1916 64 bit (AMD64)]''."

PythonEnviroments seems a very interesting project, on near future I will definitely use it.

Works all well: Error of previous post it was provocated from an error in conda. Great product Python4Delphi!!!!!