Guillermo Ferrada

25 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción Resultado de traducción ICS delphi 11 installation

Buenas tardes, estimados
Agradeceré puedan ayudarme.
Acabo de adquirir Delphi11, quiero instalar ICS 8.70, según las instrucciones. Al ejecutar Build sobre IcsCommonD110Run.bpl, lo hace correctamente, pero al intentar Install sobre IcsCommonD110Design.bpl, el compilador se detiene y arroja el siguiente error:

[dcc64 Fatal Error] IcsCommonD110Run.dpk(37): E2225 Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled
[dcc64 Fatal Error] IcsCommonD110Design.dpk(35): E2202 Required package 'IcsCommonD110Run' not found

image.thumb.png.5407582996fd72eecb9e1b98cab35a78.png

Thanks in advance

You are building for Win64. This is incorrect for design time package. Change the target to Win32.

If you are not using the build groups then you have to do that manually (Design time packages are ALWAYS targeted as Win32). Better use the build group to have the correct target automatically selected.

1. Open D110InstallVclFmx project group.

2. Show "Projects window" Ctrl+Alt+F11.

3. Click on "Show Build Groups pane" button in the projects windows toolbar.

4. In build groups pane, select "VCL and FMX" as active group.

5. Click "Build the current build group" in the build groups pane toolbar.

BTW: Be sure to post your messages in English. Use Google Translate if you need to.

Edited by FPiette

Dear Francois.

First, thank you for your answer. I managed to install the library following your instructions. Second, I apologize for not responding sooner. Pressure and lack of time have not allowed me to fully migrate to my new delphi. And third, I write in English through the translator, I don't know what I did wrong in the previous message that was left in Spanish. :-)

• Like 1

Dear Francois,

I take the liberty of bothering you again. I've upgraded Delphi from 11.2 to 11.3, and this time I can't install the ICS libraries. Repeating the same method above, does not generate the palette with components. I do not know what it could be. Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.33aaedaccacfa2bfe2b2eabb67e58453.png

You probably need to right click on "design" packages (win32 platform only) and select "install" in the popup menu.