audi30tdi

EHF Invoice

Hello!

Is there anybody who has made software that can send EHF invoice, and would share some info how to get it to work, and maybee some code??

It looks like the Norwegian EHF is based on the PEPPOL BIS Billing 3. Is that the same as you send me a link to??

Do you mean how to produce the file or how to send the file?

You don't send the file directly to the customer, you send it via a "access point".

There are several Access Points, this is the one I use https://ap.unit4.com/

As for the file, you can find information by doing a search, it is a lot of info out there. For example, search for EHF 3.

@skrim Great! Looks like you is an expert, do you know of links to delphi code also for making the file?? Or maybee you have a small code showing me??

7 hours ago, audi30tdi said:

@skrim Great! Looks like you is an expert, do you know of links to delphi code also for making the file?? Or maybee you have a small code showing me??

Sorry, I have no links to code, I wrote mine from scratch. But an xml is just an ordninary text file and you can build it in a memo control and save it to a file from there.

What is a bit more complex is the "layout" of the ehf. It have to be a valid ehf before it is accepted by an Access Point, can be validated here https://anskaffelser.dev/service/validator/

Also if there is a small amount of ehf files pr. year it will be quite expensive, there is a fee of 8-10.000,- kroner pr. year to the Access Point, if I remember correctly. What is the pupose of your program, "for fun" or business?