Hello everyone. I'm using Amazon S3 database by TAmazonConnectionInfo component. I'm able to create table, add row into, save it to amazon s3, and also get all the rows. Doing all those stuff via TAmazonTableService class. I want to know if there is any way to filter data before getting it from the Amazon s3. For example, let's say I've a Person table which contains Person Name and Age. How can I get the list of Person over 25 years old from Amazon S3? I didn't see any filter property in the  TAmazonTableService class. Btw to list all the Persons, I use TAmazonTableService.GetRows(TABLE_NAME) function. Thanks in advance

I found the answer. There is  TAmazonTableService.SelectRowsXML() function that allows us to make a query and get the result in XML format. Example query for listing persons that are older than 25 :
TAmazonTableService.SelectRowsXML('select * from ' + TABLE_NAME + ' where age > "25"') ; 

You can also find some simple queries for Amazon SimpleDB here : https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonSimpleDB/latest/DeveloperGuide/SimpleQueriesSelect.html

I hope it helps for the other developers.

Edited by vedat
  • Like 1