JRA

iOS_64 linking problem

Dear all,

I have install the Delphi 11.3 CE and try to compile the project to iOS64 target and received this exception

[Fatal Error] Module not found: dcciosarm64280.dll

I have tried to reinstall the Delphi on two different PCs but nothing changed.

Any idea where the problem is ?

Thank you

Regards

Jan

Thank you very much for response, but the problem is that this DLL does not exist in \Bin folder.

I think that this is not a problem of CE edition because the iOS is supported by this edition as well. The other Apple targets (macOS and iOS Simulator) have all necessary DLLs in this folder.

Jan

really you see it in https://www.embarcadero.com/br/products/rad-studio/product-editions  RAD 11 features matrix (including CE)

• Support for using our C++Builder compilers to build CMake projects on the command line for Win32, Win64, iOS32, iOS64, and Android, including deployment support
  • Support for Delphi Unicode string evaluation, for evaluating properties and variants and function call support when debugging iOS64 applications
Edited by programmerdelphi2k

1 hour ago, JRA said:

If not, which version I need ?

I dont have the CE installed in moment, but CE x Pro it's just the license subscription, basically!

if IDE supports iOS, then the compiler should be present!

I'm having the same issue with my Delphi 11.3 CE ([Fatal Error] Module not found: dcciosarm64280.dll). Could it be a problem with the latest update?

try install  Delphi11 CE in a VM, with ALL platforms checked! and see if this files is deployed!

• if possible, try install from GetIT some updates, etc....

Already did that.
I even uninstalled the IOS options and installed them again but the DLL is not downloaded.  
In GetIt there are no updates.

image.thumb.png.164fda3ae7a270feb2853909843486b2.png
Is there a way to download this DLL separately?

OK. As you mentioned "this is not legal", but how can we solve the problem legal way ?

We need to create App prototype for non profit organization (social sector) and we need some how solve this problem.

We are testing other two cross platform frameworks MAUI and FLUTTER and we would like to make final decision till the end of May.

We have no problem to pay for Professional edition but I am not sure that help us with this problem.

Thank you

Jan   

I think that last update "RADStudio_11_3_28_13236a.ISO" or "RADStudio_11_3_esd_28_13236.exe (web installer)", contains the Community Edition if you are using your license key for 1 years, but need test it!

Thank you very much. The RADStudio_11_3_esd_28_13236.exe is exactly what I have installed:classic_mellow: and it is not working

Jan

I had this same issue with The 11.3 community edition.

I just downloaded and installed the new version from there website and it is working now.

I also had this problem with an earlier version and with 11.3 CE.

I have the impression, that dcciosarmxxxx.dll is sometimes not installed on PCs, where several earlier Delphi versions have been installed previously.

The solution that always worked for me is to install a fresh Delphi on another PC where there has not been a Delphi installation before. With iOS platform, of course.

It need not be the Trial, can also be CE. Then simply copy the dll.

Edited by stewag64