mjoy

Google Test in RadStudio

Hi,

I downloaded the gtest suite from Getit and I can compile and run the sample tests. I create a new console project and have a the code below:

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
  ::testing::InitGoogleTest(&argc, argv);

return 0;
}

I'm also linking this to gtest library. As far as I can see there is no major difference between the projects files. I get this link errors.

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '@std@ios_base@rdstate$xqv' referenced from B:\BUILD\LIB\VENDOR\GOOGLETEST\GTEST.LIB|gtest-all
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '@std@ios_base@$bctr2$qv' referenced from B:\BUILD\LIB\VENDOR\GOOGLETEST\GTEST.LIB|gtest-all
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '@std@locale@$bctr$qv' referenced from B:\BUILD\LIB\VENDOR\GOOGLETEST\GTEST.LIB|gtest-all
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '@std@ios_base@getloc$xqv' referenced from B:\BUILD\LIB\VENDOR\GOOGLETEST\GTEST.LIB|gtest-all

Any idea what to link with?

RAD 11.1

Thanks,

Edited by mjoy
spell

@Roger Cigol Thanks for the links. "Link with Dynamic RTL, Windows..." needed to be checked. We have unit tests running in Dunitx, but after upgrade to 11.1 they stopped, so was just looking at GTest framework. I can keep moving forward. Thanks.