Sign in to follow this  
PawelPepe

VCL Styles - Font Change (editing vsf style file)

Hey,

I would like to ask you guys for some help... I am using now Delphi Community Edition 11.3 with VCL Styles.

I downloaded from GetIt Package Manager nice Windows 11 Dark Style (Windows11_Modern_Dark.vsf).

I am trying to modify this to my taste... There are few problems...

The question is:

Why TLabel text (with font color = clWindowText) is painted with White color? I changed this color in Style file(*.vsf) into red (using Bitmap Style Designer)  (see the image).

I know, I can disable styles for control (by removing seFont -> ExampleLabel.StyleElements :=  [seClient,seBorder] ) but I want to make it global, for all Tlabels controls (or any other using clWindowText).

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? How to change controls text in vcl style?

The style I am talking about uses White (#FFFFFF) color for text (I think it is to bright for Dark Mode, it should be something like #E7E9EA, for example)

Hope, you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Styles.thumb.png.20f7c1a99abf8e8d577f3b65499e12af.png

Edited by PawelPepe

You should look in the Fonts section of Bitmap Style Designer, probably changing Fonts->WindowTextNormal will do the job.

• Like 1

Thanks!

I forgot about that section (I thought it is set automatically, by changing Colors/SysColors)... Stupid me 😛

-Pawel