Clément

Click a link in EDGE Browser

In this project I'm downloading a page in EdgeBrowser. 
My application is extracting the main table, and displays it nicelly in a TreeView structure.
The HTML table has several rows, and the last cell has a "ng-click" which I need to click.
My TreeView already has a button, when the user clicks that button, I must click the corresponding "ng-click" and download detailed information about the product and display it.

The last cell information looks like this

(This is the last cell HTML code.)

I have no idea how to reach that "ng-click" fellow:

<a href="" class="btn btn-transparent" 
           ng-if="::thisProductInventory.availableBallast && thisProductInventory.isAvailable" 
           ng-class="{'btn-block':$root.mediaQueries['$res-phone-mid-landscape']()}" 
           ng-click="ProductInventory(thisProductInventory, $event)">

There's no Click, onClick or any other option which I'm familiar with. It appears to be some Angular stuff. Can shed some light?
I'm using DOM to navigate / extract data from the page. So ideally id would be perfect to reach something like "element.click()".
(I have no way to modify the javascript code. All I can do is "interact" through Delphi /Edge with the page.)

TIA

Edited by Clément

Just managed to do it in plain JavaScript!

I navigate to the corresponding row using DOM, found the <a> tag and called click..... So easy!

• Like 1

JS is scary! Goes against everything that is safe and sound. I really can't say who ( or what) wrote that code. It be can be a person, a framework or ChatGPT. :classic_wacko:

They prefer to use a "Desktop application" to handle filtering and selection rather than modify the code. This should raise some red flags.