Fiscalsoft_Jake

Full-time Delphi/ADS Programmer OR Software Consultant

Hello,

I represent Fiscalsoft Corporation (fiscalsoft.com), a Lexington, KY based software company that has been in business developing accounting, payroll, tax, and e-filing software specifically for Kentucky counties for the past 30 years.

We are currently looking for a full-time Delphi/Object Pascal programmer to take over and maintain our library of software. While this is a remote position, candidates willing to move to Lexington, KY would be considered a large plus.

We would also be interested in working with a software consultant individual or firm to bring the programs up-to-date in a new framework.

Requirements include:

• Familiarity with older Delphi compilers (4, 7, and XE2)
  • 10+ years of programming experience, Object Pascal and other event-based, object oriented frameworks preferred
  • Knowledge of file-based (.dbf) index databases such as Advantage Database Server (ADS)

Benefits include:

• Competitive salary
  • Fully employer-contributed SEP IRA retirement account at 15% (applicable after 1 year of employment)
  • Fully employer-covered health insurance plan
  • $50k employer-paid life insurance policy
  • Yearly company-performance based bonuses
  • Relaxed work environment

More detailed qualifications and information about us can be found on our website (fiscalsoft.com/employment.asp).

For any further questions please feel free to email jake@fiscalsoft.com during regular work hours EST (Mon-Fri 9pm-5pm EST).
Please send resume and any other pertinent documents with your application to corp@fiscalsoft.com (CC: jake@fiscalsoft.com).

Thank you.

Edited by Fiscalsoft_Jake

Do you accept applications from people who are not in US ? Since its a remote position, you may want to consider that. I am qualified, the only limiting factor here is the location but I can work remotely if that works for you.

13 hours ago, gidis said:

Do you accept applications from people who are not in US ? Since its a remote position, you may want to consider that. I am qualified, the only limiting factor here is the location but I can work remotely if that works for you.

Yes, we are accepting applicants outside of the US as a remote position at this time. Applicants outside of the US must be able to communicate and coordinate during our regular work hours (9am to 5pm EST/GMT -4).

On 6/19/2023 at 6:00 PM, Fiscalsoft_Jake said:

For any further questions please feel free to email jake@fiscalsoft.com during regular work hours EST (Mon-Fri 9pm-5pm EST).

What up?! You and Ryan have disappeared. You guys still kick'in it?