plmacca

AidAim Component

Hi,

I've not been on the Builder/Delphi forums for quite some time, I cant even remember when, but Indy components were often a topic for me!

I have a question on a 3rd party component from a company called AidAim.  We used it for crypto and compression some years back.

https://www.aidaim.com

It seems the website was still active a few months ago but has gone completely radio silent on emails, phone, etc.  We've been trying to buy the latest license.

Does anyone use this company and do you know if they've ceased trading/operating or not?

Thanks

-Paul

Yes, that was their last website update it seems.  I've tried calling all week, and their email system was full and rejecting earlier this week.  If anyone know of any other components that do zip and crypto functions like 3DES and AES let me know. Thanks.

Edited by plmacca
typo

3 hours ago, plmacca said:

Yes, that was their last website update it seems.  I've tried calling all week, and their email system was full and rejecting earlier this week.  If anyone know of any other components that do zip and crypto functions like 3DES and AES let me know. Thanks.

For zip you can use Delphi integrated library System.Zip.TZip https://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/Sydney/en/System.Zip.TZipFile

For 3des and others you can use getit to get for example LockBox 3 2021.11 or DEC Lite 6.3.

Both components can also be found on github.

Bye

13 hours ago, plmacca said:

Plenty of them, check the list in my signature