Sign in to follow this  
bzwirs

JSON records in TFDMemTable

I have used Rest Debugger to set up my components (Client, Request, Response, DatasetAdapter and TDFMemTbl) to populate the MemTable with all the records from the "records' part of the response.  When I execute the Request I get a Response Ok, part of which is shown below:

{"status":"1","info":"success","page_info":{"total_page":"21","record_per_page":"50","current_page":"1","total_record":"1029"},"records":[{"machine_id":"16748","imei":"8615850........................

If I right click the MemTable to view the "records" data all I get is the 50 records  (ie. "records_per_page":"50").  I simply want  to use the MemTable dataset in a report (using Fast Report) so need ALL records available which, according to the response should be 1029.  The report I have created only shows the 50 records at this stage.

So my question is......how do I get all the records from the Response to show in the MemTable?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Either the request specifies the 50 records per page or the server defaults or is limited to that. Try to increase the limit in your request or make multiple requests for each page and combine the result sets.

Thanks....you were right.  I was able to increase the records_per_page setting in the url request which maxed at 200.  Any higher and it went to default of 30.  I then did multiple requests (of 200) for each page (as you suggested) which were combined into one dataset and all worked fine. 

Thanks for your help.

Bill