nSolvePaul

C++ ICS v8.70 {$HPPEMIT missing ;

Please can you include the trailing ; in the file OverbyteIcsJwaWinCrypt.inc

e.g:

{$HPPEMIT 'typedef HCRYPTPROV *PHCRYPTPROV'}  ->  {$HPPEMIT 'typedef HCRYPTPROV *PHCRYPTPROV;'}

see the comment:

{ Mar 4, 2019 V8.60 - added ; to end of HPPEMIT typedef lines to keep CB2007 happy }
they have disappeared again 😞

Sorry, I updated various definitions from the 'latest' JWA file and that is also missing the semicolons. 

I'll update it again, should be in SVN tomorrow. 

In about a week, can you please check for other C++ errors in the overnight zip, the next release will be the last to support these old compilers, and maybe C++. 

Angus

Hi Angus

Thanks for checking.  We actually starting using the Delphi build a few months back, instead of our usual C++ means (having move from CB2007 to RADS 11),  But we are facing an issue where TWSocket is NOT receiving anything.  So  I wanted to build ICS using C++ again to prove that is not the issue, however the our C++ exe now has a link error stating unable to find OVERBYTEICSWSOCKETS.OBJ (with the ics C++, yet it is most definitely in the bpls and the bpls are linked in).   A long way of saying currently I'm NOT able to prove the ICS C++ projects are valid - I'll keep trying though. 

Edited by nSolvePaul

Correction: we remain welded to C++ but we tried building ICS using Delphi rather than CBuilder but as yet I've not confirmed it works for us