Would someone please identify the company in Atlanta, GA that is looking for a hybrid (2 days on-site and 3 days remote) Delphi person? Then help them find someone!

Recruiters are posting dozens of copies of that job ad. It's like babysitting kids and they are all yelling for candy at the same time.

On 8/5/2023 at 2:43 PM, William23668 said:

What this mean ?

It means there is a company that is looking for a Delphi developer and there are bunches of shyster recruiters copying and posting that company's job ad in the hopes of harvesting resumes. We need to find someone to help that company, so that they can produce good software and be successful. These shysters give the hiring company a bad reputation and make it hard for quality recruiters to do their job!

"Quality Recruiters"

That flew out the window a long time ago.  I trust none for the most part because the qualification requirements are staggering and I doubt anyone no one has ALL of those skill sets.

1 hour ago, TazKy said:

That flew out the window a long time ago.

That's correct, it's been getting worse for years. Most of the legit ones I know have left the industry. I still know a small number that use the old style approach and are doing good, but not great. They spend long hours doing things manually to protect their reputation, while the scammers get rich scamming.

1 hour ago, TazKy said:

"Quality Recruiters"

That flew out the window a long time ago.  I trust none for the most part because the qualification requirements are staggering and I doubt anyone no one has ALL of those skill sets.

Indeed unrealistic requirements , always replay to you with refusal template !! I stopped applying again.

15 minutes ago, Rick_Delphi said:

while the scammers get rich scamming.

How they get rich ?

I get 2~5 fake jobs emails per week. You can spot them from a mile away with words like "immediate hiring" / $500 per day / 150K/year / send your ID or SSN 

22 hours ago, William23668 said:

How they get rich ?

There is tons of information on a resume. People harvest them by the hundreds, then share the data. Also, some places pay for each resume that is uploaded to their database. Simply... Run an ad and have people upload their resume and you get paid for doing nothing but running the ad and waiting.