I was able to use Firemonkey to develop a multi-platform game, specifically for Android at first. After thoroughly debugging the app when running in Windows, I then deployed it in my Android tablet, and there were several problems, especially with regard to drag-and-drop, plus images that would remain on the screen when they should have disappeared. These problems were intermittent -- difficult to re-produce reliably. Nevertheless, I spent many hours trying every little trick I could think of in terms of structuring the code (e.g. different ways of trying to make a glyph disappear), but still could not get the functionality to where it needed to be. I was using Android 32-bit - Android SDK 25.2.5. Again, this app would run consistently and perfectly when running the Windows version! Unfortunately, I'll have to give up on this project unless someone has a bright idea.