ertank

Help needed for importing a WSDL

Hello,

I am using Delphi 11.3.

Using the stock WSDL Importer tool and https://pb.diyalogo.com.tr/PostboxService.svc URL produce below remarks in the unit which does not compile

// Cannot unwrap: 
    //     - More than one strictly out element was found

I would like to learn if it is possible to generate unit usable with Delphi. If yes, how can I do that? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ertan

There are two pairs of methods which differ only in register (getDocumentData / GetDocumentData and getDocumentStatus / GetDocumentStatus), that's why the imported module does not compile. Simply change these definitions like this, marking them as overloaded:

function  getDocumentStatus(const parameters: getDocumentStatus2): getDocumentStatusResponse2; stdcall; overload;

and the unit will at least compile successfully. I have no idea if it will work as intended - hopefully yes because the parameters differ.

As for the "cannot unwrap" note, this is pretty normal. This means that the importer could not extract individual parameters and imported them instead together as a class, this usually does not cause problems. Just take care with memory management.

• Thanks 1

Using suggested modification and unit compiles.

I will see if it works once I receive working username and password.

Thank you.