Stano

Activate account content at my.embarcadero.com/

I wanted to download the web installer (on line). I could not log in to my account. I have had problems with this in the past. My initial original email was deleted - the provider has gone defunct.
So I created a new account with the old details. Except for the password. Now I log in, but no registered products show up. Thus I have nothing to download.
Can anyone advise how to solve this?
I have a license until 06.2027. It also says D12.

Thanks.

Two days ago I approached the dealer. So far he has not responded. I guess he's busy. I'll see on Monday.

Do you have a current installation with a SLIP file? It would be in C:\ProgramData\Embarcadero. If so, you can upload that SLIP file to my.embarcadero.com under My Licenses and it will update your registered products.

This might only work for networked licenses, though.

I tried to log in just now ( https://quality.embarcadero.com/login.jsp ) to check on some issues, supposedly fixed in 12.

It won't let me log in either. " Sorry, your userid is required to answer a CAPTCHA question correctly. "

Ironically there is a "report problem" link, and when you click it it says you need to log in first .. 🙄