William23668

Any one know a good place to find remote work ?

Hi

I am full stack developer but I can not find any remote work. I tried freelance sites like upwork and freelance.com but no result. Any one know a good place to find remote work ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, William23668 said:

Any one know a good place to find remote work ?

I don't, but I know how to let the remote work find you:

• Answer questions on stackoverflow.
  • Answer questions here.
  • Participate in open-source projects.

Of course, it helps immensely if you can do that within a narrow field of expertise (to minimize the competition) - or better than most.

If you can stomach the self-promoting nonsense in the LinkedIn Delphi group you can also try posting there. I don't use it myself (as I wouldn't be able to behave).

...and start by changing your screen name. I assume your last name isn't 23668...

If I wanted to I could live off the remote & freelance offers I get because my name comes up when clients google for info on some special tech they need help with.

Edited by Anders Melander
  • Like 5

You could tell us a bit about yourself too. Experience, interests, What version of RAD Studio you have etc etc. Do you have any C++ expertise ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys sorry I did not receive email notification from this one.

On 12/18/2023 at 12:07 PM, Roger Cigol said:

You could tell us a bit about yourself too. Experience, interests, What version of RAD Studio you have etc etc. Do you have any C++ expertise ?

I used all Delphi versions old and new from Delphi 1.0 to current version. I have skills in PHP, Javascript/TypeScript, SQL, CSS, C# and I can use C++ Builder without a problem as it wont be hard to convert my Delphi knowledge into C++ syntax. I created systems like ERP and POS (Windows + Web) and also hardware integration through different ports.

Edited by William23668