bzwirs

Unable to select negative numbers on virtual keyboard

Using Delphi 12, Woll2Woll Firepower Data Grid, Firedac Query, SQLite DB

Have an app that has been used for couple of years without any significant issues until recent compile with Delphi 12.  The issue is with editing an integer field in a Firepower data grid.  For the field keyboard type I have selected the numberpad type.  Previously users have always been able to select the minus sign to input a negative number but this no longer works since the last compile for Android. 

Can anybody please help with advice on how to fix this issue.

Bill Zwirs

27 minutes ago, bzwirs said:

Previously users have always been able to select the minus sign to input a negative number but this no longer works since the last compile for Android

Are you using a standard TEdit from FMX? Using NumberPad works here. (Delphi 12, Pixel 6 Pro, Android 14)

Simply Datasource linked to Woll2Woll Firepower grid.  No additional edit components. 

13 minutes ago, bzwirs said:

Woll2Woll Firepower grid.  No additional edit components

Does Woll2Woll have their own edit in their grid? As I say, the standard TEdit in FMX works here.

Yes they do plus you can add other edit components.  So this may be a Woll2Woll issue as the app compile now uses the latest Firepower components update for Delphi 12 and there were no problems with the earlier versions.  I will add a post to their forum.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Today I added a TEdit component to the grid for the column with the integer field but again, still cannot enter a negative number from the numberpad on Android.