JackT

Format text in TSpinBox

Is there an easy way to change the formatting of the text in a TSpinBox ?

I would like my TSpinBox to display a number with a leading 0 for a 24 hour clock format So instead of showing 9 it would show 09 as in "zero nine hundred hours".

I am aware there is a TTimeEdit, but it puts it's spinner in an up down configuration not it in a side to side configuration like the TSpinBox. 

I am using TSpinBox to set YEAR - MONTH - DAY so I would like everything to look the same, 

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I forgot to mention I am developing a Firemonkey application so TNumberBox has a different implementation to the VCL component with the same name, although I did post the question in the FMX group.

If the only reason you're not using the TTimeEdit is because of the tiny up/down arrows on Windows (which I agree are practically useless), then you could build your own compound component out of a couple of combo boxes and buttons all squished together.

But if you're targeting mobile platforms, you might want to see how the TTimeEdit looks on those platforms--they might look quite different. Or you you could use the IFMXPickerServices.