JohnLM

Is it possible to stream my phone to my laptop?

I was searching around bestbuy for a streaming device that I could hook up my phone to the device and connect it to my laptop.  

And after searching around I saw that there are other ways to stream using OBS software on the laptop and installing an app on the phone via an ipp address.

Is there a way to do this with Delphi so I don't have to worry about installing someone's app and being on *their* server?  I would rather do it the Delphi way if possible, TIA.

Use a usb cord to connect to laptop and try some of the demos of fmx 🙂 

50 minutes ago, JohnLM said:

And after searching around I saw that there are other ways to stream using OBS software on the laptop and installing an app on the phone via an ipp address.

Not OBS (at least as far as I can tell), but I use this on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ipphonecamera&hl=en&gl=US

I thought they had an iOS version, but I could be mistaken. Can't seem to find it on the App Store.

I have the Galaxy s10+

I went to best buy and one guy said if my phone and laptop has mirror, then i can.

I have a dell inspiron 5520 laptop, from 2010 or 2012 i believe, win 7 prem.

Edited by JohnLM

I want to watch some youtube videos, but from my phone, streamed to my laptop, and maybe to my win10 tablet.

4 minutes ago, JohnLM said:

I want to watch some youtube videos, but from my phone, streamed to my laptop

What is preventing you from just watching them on your laptop?

My main laptop hdd crashed, will not boot into win7, only in basic safe mode.  The one i mentioned is the same exact model, and i restored an old backup to it from few yrs ago. 

But it does not have the wifi chip in it and i dont want to mess with it at this time.